Even if spring is long overdue, it’s time to think about preparing the trail to maximize the enjoyment of your next hikes. Windy autumn and winter left numerous traces and some sections were more affected than others.
On Saturday May 25, you are therefore invited to participate to a clean-up duty to your measure.
By the morning, we will wait for you at to organize teams at
Centre de plein air Camping Ste-Agathe
2, chemin du Lac-des-Sables (corner of route 329 – opposite side of Théâtre Le Patriote)
RSVP : email@example.com
Please indicate the time you can spend with us, the tools you can bring
(pruners, shears, etc.) and the part of the path you choose, if you have a preference.
Those who can supply and operate a chainsaw are welcome to assist with more important clearance work.
Mainly, we need to…
- clear the passage of easily movable fallen branches, prune as necessary;
- re-marking trails;
- identify and report heavier work needs (i.e. fallen trees obstructing the path).
Make it your first outing of the season, with family, friends or with your bowling club!
If this date does not suits you but you would like to participate at another time,
please contact us. We would be happy to discuss it and put it on our calendar.
Reminder and recommendations:
- choose temperature-appropriate clothing (long sleeves and long pants preferred)
- wear work gloves
- bring some water and your lunch
- take along the tools you have
- mosquito repellent and/or sunscreen may be necessary
We are looking forward to enjoy nature with you!
Chargé de projet